- How quickly can you come to fix my car?
- Is it possible to schedule an appointment for a week or month in advance?
- Can I watch the mechanic work?
- Is there a warranty on the repair?
- What happens if I cannot be at the agreed location at appointment time or have to reschedule the appointment?
- What happens if a part needed for the repair is not available immediately and needs to be ordered?
1. How quickly can you come to fix my car?
After you send us a quote request we will send you a reply with a proposed repair time that will be as close as possible to the time you request. Depending on how many customers we already have scheduled, your appointment can be in the following hour or within the next few days. We will tell you about the options and then it is up to you to agree to the suggested time or not.
2. Is it possible to schedule an appointment for a week or month in advance?
Yes. Just fill out the quote form as usual and let us know which date you would like to have the repair done. We will send you a confirmation message on the day of your request and a reminder e-mail one day before the appointment to verify the time and date again.
3. Can I watch the mechanic work?
No. We ask you to give the mechanic some space while he works, for the two simple reasons that you risk getting hurt by flying glass shards and that he has to work as quickly as possible to be in time on the next appointment with other waiting customers. So there might not always be time for a nice chat or to answer all questions about the process.
4. Is there a warranty on the repair?
Yes, there is. We give you a 1-year guarantee on the part after the repair. If anything is wrong with the replaced part (without external forces or tempering being the cause) we will fix it for you again free of charge.
5. What happens if I cannot be at the agreed location at appointment time or have to reschedule the appointment?
In this case, give us a call at 0169 553 185. We can reschedule the appointment, meet you at another location or work out a solution to grant the mechanic access to your car with the help of a friend or relative that you leave the key with etc. Just be sure to inform us in time, if possible at least 3 hours before the appointment.
6. What happens if a part needed for the repair is not available immediately and needs to be ordered?
Usually, we should be equipped with all the parts needed to finish the repair right away, if you filled out the quote form correctly and we have all the necessary information about your car and the type of problem. Sometimes, however, there might be special parts needed for your kind of car that we do not always have in stock. In this case, you can pay a small deposit first and we will order it for you and come back to finish the repair at a second appointment that we agree upon after the part arrives.